You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘about me’ tag.
I don’t normally do these types of surveys on Facebook, though I have done a few here, but my aunt tagged me in this one and said she was most curious about my answers, so I decided I had to fill it out! Check it out and see if you learn something new about me! *I have no idea why WordPress decided to stop my lovely formatting part way through. *
1. What time did you get up this morning?
A little after 7 am.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium, but only if your medium is nice and pink in the center. Otherwise, medium rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Honestly, I’m not sure. But I’d love to live in the house diagonally across from my parents. I think.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Blueberry pancakes, half a grapefruit and Instant Breakfast.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Charlie’s Crab or Carlos Brazilian Cuisine
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Something comfy — right now, pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Some place pretty, with lots to do, but relaxing — little traffic.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
No one since I’m not tagging anyone.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Please see number 19.
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, Glacier the Wonder-Puppy.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
We’re having a baby!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Being given permission to hit my brother as hard as I wanted. Or, a nicer memory: my 6th Safari-themed birthday party.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitelyprefer dogs, but don’t mind cats.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, but wasn’t hurt.
32. Any pet peeves?
Impolite, un-thoughtful people. Drivers who don’t merge responsibly.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
I don’t think I really have one, but I do like sunflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Toss-up between Wendy’s and Chick-fil-A
7. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Oh let’s not go there.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I’m only spontaneous when I plan to be, which isn’t often.
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Either Sea World of Colonial Williamsburg with my parents and brother.
44. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Hubby watching Terminator: Salvation.
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Of flavored coffee, used to be.
Three names I go by:
3. Hammer. Very, very rarely.
Three jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Mother’s Morning Out worker.
2. Peer tutor at my school’s Writing Center.
3. Administrative Assistant.
Three places I’ve lived:
1. South Carolina.
Three favorite drinks:
2. Strawberry-Kiwi Gatorade (my mom would only ever get this for me if I was sick. Now when I’m sick, Hubby gets it for me).
3. Real, Southern, soo sweet it could put you in a coma, sweet tea.
Three television shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. So You Think You Can Dance
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Fettuccine. (Okay, really, I’m a sucker for most anything pasta)
2. CHOCOLATE. The darker the better, but I won’t discriminate.
3. Sourdough bread.
*No, I don’t eat any of these nearly as much as I want to.
Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Carlos Brazilian Cuisine.
2. Ward’s BBQ.
3. Fork in the Alley or Fork in the City. Pretty much the same place, but one’s in an alley and one’s in the city.
Three things I couldn’t live without:
1. My washing machine. I mean, I have lived without it, but I’d like not to.
2. My crock-pot.
3. My feather mattress cover.
Three things I can’t stand:
2. Impolite people.
3. People who don’t use their turn signals or merge responsibly.
Three things I’m decent at:
1. Organizing and coordinating.
3. Recommending books for people.
Three things I’m looking forward to this weekend:
1. Stocking up my freezer with some great, tasty meals.
2. Getting to know my new boss!
3. Wearing my new dress and necklace!
Three things I’m addicted to:
2. Thinking about babies.
A -Age: 24
B- Bed Size: Queen. C- Chore you hate: Washing dishes, vacuming. D- Dog’s Name: Glacier.
E- Essential starts to your day: A shower. I’m not really awake until I’ve had my shower.
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Silver or white gold.
H- Height: 5’2 and 5/8” (That 5/8’ is REALY important) I- Instruments you play: Piano, but I haven’t in a while since we don’t own a piano. I played cello all through High School, but haven’t touched it since then. I like to think I could still pick it up if I wanted. I also played the trombone for a semester in middle school, and can eek out a few things on a violin.
J- job: Assistant to the Youth Pastor at my church.
K- Kids: Nada.
L-Living Arrangements: Homeowners for a year!
M- Moms name: Dorothy (that’s not what she goes by, but its her name. Also, I’m not sure I’m comfortable sharing her real name on the interweb. Stalkers, stay away from me!)
N- Nicknames: MC, Hammer, May Tay.
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: Twice, that I remember. I had tubes in my ears twice when I was really little, but I don’t remember if I had to stay overnight then, so it might be as many as four?
P- Pet Peeve: Grocery baggers not putting my meat in a separate plastic bag. This week, the bagger decided to put my meat into a bag with my fruit. Thanks. I really wanted meat juice all over my strawberries.
Q- Quote from a movie: “So with a thousand sweet kisses…If you’re cold and you’re lonely…I’ll cover you. With a thousand sweet kisses…You’ve got one nickel only…I’ll cover you. With a thousand sweet kisses…When you’re worn out and tired…I’ll cover you. With a thousand sweet kisses… I’ll cover you! When your heart has expired! Oh lover, I’ll cover you!” — Rent
R- Right or Left handed: Right.
S- Siblings: One brother. One brother and sister-in-law, if those count.
T- Time you wake up: Anytime between 6:45 and 7 during the week. Depends on what we’re doing for the weekend. U- Underwear: Yes, thank you. And I prefer the bikini kind.
V- Vegetable you dislike: Corn, but only when its off the cob. Also, carrots, but only when they’re cooked.
W- Ways you run late: Forgetting to take everything I need to the car, getting caught up doing something like washing dishes or emptying the dishwasher when I should be leaving.
X- X-rays you’ve had: Knees, right arm, jaw, head (this was fun – I had to open my mouth so the radiation could “go in my head and out my mouth.” Not sure I believe that.)
Y- Yummy food you make: I made some delicious biscuits. Z- Zoo Favorite: Penguins!